Re: BBS format

You could start insulting people... or you stop complaining and build the thing you want to see in use.  That's what anyone else here would do.

Lindsey

On Feb 21, 2012 8:55 AM, "7stringjazz" <davew@easystreet.net> wrote:
Old ideas die hard. Ok I get it. Sorry to interrupt the currently scheduled program. Ironic though that loopers, who tend to be on average more tech savvy, cling to carving thoughts about MUSIC and MUSIC MAKING, on parchment paper. -7