Re: Music or bad habits ruining it for me.

Thats the problem. I try to schedule but often forget to. Or I'll do
something like say "Oh Im gonna just mess around with looping for a few
minute" Then end up staying on it for like an hour, repetitively saying in
my head "Oh dont worry you've got time."

Kaylon