Re: Dog peed on my keyboard -___-

Nah.. just open it up and spray some alcohol in...

You know when I first read your first post all..." It still works but the low keys stink and have crusty, scratchy action now because its dried up between them and possibly under them. Now what?"

I nearly wrote.. A sack and rocks...

But I commiserate with you... I have a very swish road worthy proffesh pedal board flight case.. STINKS of Cat pee.. My cat thinks its his Kitty Litter.. I really cant use it any more... for danger of the pedals getting damages... The GR30 is no longer editable ad the EDIT button is completely stuck... Luckily Im pretty happy with all my patches ha ha!