Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

Regarding MIDI routing suggestions, and my question to Per, and Ricky...

I think what you are suggesting is this:

1. Set up a MIDI track, and use the Midi From selector to hear incoming CCs
2. Use that track's MIDI To selector to route those CC's to the audio track where Echoloop lives

Is that correct? Totally had not thought of approaching it that way... if so i will try this first thing this evening :)

Best,

Phil :)