Re: RPM Challenge new release

James I've been listening to your RPM release for last year and it's lovely man, particularly love the opening piano track with it's sweeps.  I have to leave to head home (work) and have listend through Landscape, will call up later this evening and finish.  Lovely.  SOrry that you could not work out participating this year.  It was tough for me timewise near end but I made it and glad however last year I could not so all in time.

Best

Jim