Re: new iPB10

hm... strange that after all those years of getting used to plugins
musicians now switch to iOS and Android that do not offer that feature?
I thought about compiling Evoloop for iOS, but it would not help too much
unless we would include other effects, right?
I am also amazed that I could not find any measurements about audio
latency for the iPad (Android seems to be to slow anyway)