RE: Boomerang midi sync and how to check software version

Cool! I got this from Mike the other day regarding instant stack mode:
This has been a fairly popular request so we may take action on it soon, but I can't promise anything yet.
 A fairly noncommittal answer but at least he answers his emails..
Peace,

Gareth Whittock, sound artist: garethwhittock.co.uk