Re: new live videos (guitar/modular synth looping)

Really nice stuff.  Very restrained for improvisation, at least part 1
(I find when I get together with such a band we tend to roar a lot
more often).

Kevin

>>> http://twitter.com/expertsleepers
>>> http://www.darkroomtheband.net/
>>> http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/
>>>

> --
> os@collective.co.uk
> http://twitter.com/expertsleepers
> http://www.darkroomtheband.net/
> http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos