Re: ADSR real time plug in?

Thanks for chiming in all i already have a hardware solution as my fireworx as a full blown ADSR if I'm playing live I can run the loops through that, the i haven't really done the sound design yet for that particular preset effect. Andy the reason I wasn't crazy about the Piggy PK was its release point was fixed and a bit too slow causing me to false trigger more easily than with the line 6 M-5 auto-volume preset which is more forgiving. The problem is I'm a bit fed up with several things about the line 6 stuff so I'm looking for another front end solution for this effect and also a software solution for when I'm running separate loop tracks from the LP-1 in to the computer. a conceptual example would be this: I strum a series of big full voiced dramatic chords. And really hit them hard, surf music style with lots of whammy shimmer, when i end my loop of this chord sequence the loop is processed through the ADSR so that it sounds like a volume swelled chord sequence. i know there is a great delay on the market the strymon timeline that does this effect really well tied to its delay, but its a several month waiting list and $450 buckos, or a few hundred higher if you want to buy it from a scalper on E-bay. what a weird phenomena, pedal scalping. by this I mean guys who jack up the price of hard to get and in demand custom made pedals, to sell to the gear heads with no patience and disposable income. hey mark never tried that Pic-o volume morley mutant but i remember them , have you tried a Youtube search?
Bill