Re: Eventide Space vs. Strymon Timeline...Opinions?

Brian,

I think you'd be pretty blown away by the Eventide Space (for a ton of different reverb functions, plus a "crystals" type effect, which is reverb + an octave of pitch shifting) + the Strymon Timeline. If you were to grab both of those pedals, you would have just about endless options for creating your spacey soundscapes.

The Eventide TimeFactor is also a great delay pedal, but, the Strymon Timeline would give you even more options. I think it does everything the TimeFactor does and then some. It's the "then some" I think you'd really dig, based on what you've said.

My .02!

Jeff