Re: The Dark Side of Live (Ableton) and the goodies

Per, playing to a click! Woah. I never thought I would read that
statement. It does like a good idea though to make yourself work in a new
way.

Thanks for the reports. I've been doing a bunch of experimenting with my
looping setup lately(In Mainstage as well) so I will definitely give Live
a solid test run again.
Todd Matthews
toddbass.com
twitter: gtodd876