Re: Re: a dream about looping that I had that I wonder if it can come true

On 4/13/12 5:09 PM, Matt Davignon wrote:
"And yes, there's an Electro-Haromix effect called the "Freeze", which
makes an instant indefinite drone out of whatever it hears when you
hit the switch."

There is a really beautiful VST effect by the very creative sound designer
in the UK, Oli Larkin, called 'DroneBox' that I use a lot that allows you
to pick specific pitches in audio content and when those sine waves are
present, they will drone........it means you can drone entire chords
(whose individual pitch volumes are constrainable........You can make a
drum beat sound like it has a tambora underneath it.  It sounds delicious
on guitars and other string instruments.  It is not,  unfortunately, a
real time device but I don't see why someone couldn't invent such a
peddle.  I could use hella uses for it in live looping.

Shoot,  I just went and investigated and it is apparently not being sold
right now.........Dang.
Rick Walker