Hurry up Matthias! was RE: Insane to even contemplate?

Seconded!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Killian [mailto:tedkillian@charter.net]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 9:45 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Insane to even contemplate?

Mark,

Either that or we could all lobby Matthias to hurry and finish up his work
on this:

<http://www.evoloop.org/>

I have been doing so for years, to the point where he probably thinks of me
as a pain in the neck.

I am happy to have and use his EchoLoop VST.

But I seriously still yearn for the new hardware version.

Hi dee ho.

Ted

On Apr 22, 2012, at 6:11 PM, Mark Hamburg wrote:

> I want to take the guts of an EDP and an EDP footswitch and sort of meld
them together. I need the faceplate from the EDP to show up on the front of
the melded device though obviously I don't need most of the buttons since
I'll have the footswitch buttons.

> As a bonus feature, it would be great to have stereo friendliness added
> as
circuitry that would support passing a stereo signal through even if the
loop was mono. That's obviously going to fight with the mix knob, however.
Even cooler, provide an insert after the loop to go from mono back to
stereo.

> Am I insane to contemplate this?
>
> (And while I'm contemplating it, how about using the Boomerang
footswitches and throwing in one of the Boomerang roller expression
pedals...)