Re: Insane to even contemplate?

no pain at all, Ted, I love you!

and I can tell everyone that we are back at hard work (after a year of
many distractions)
we had to change the processor module, but front panel and software are
pretty advanced
and we use a gantter plan now! I never really planned my work in the past…
:-(
so eventually we can even do predictions :-)
How do you like Kickstarter ?