Re: Why NOT Looping has been good for me.

LOOP TOGETHER!
I keep repeating that the main motivation to create the LOOP delay
(Echoplex) was BrotherSync!
I felt then and always felt since, that we need to play together and once
sync is working, looping together is a fantastic experience! since the
loop guides, but its our own creation, its much easier to find the common
base and play together. similar to playing alone, there is much less
"stress" to keep the sound going, we have more time to watch the partner
play and feel our answer to it…

some of my best recordings happened on a single t.c. 2290 - two people
playing into it!
now with multitrack loopers and laptop its much easier...