Re: Looping has feelings

Lol! Seriously? the neighbors left? Really?!!! ;)

I don't' think I've ever heard of a loop being left on for two weeks! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing that!…

I thought I'd post a little something that happened ages ago in 2003 in Denver. I'm improvising live with two others at a little coffee house on a Saturday night.

PX 4, Space Station and a single EdP…

YOu'll need to give this one just a couple of minutes to settle in.

Enjoy!

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: