Re: Looping has feelings

I'm sorry for my last post in advance its just that Matt's hilarious post (gentle reassurance to looping and what it might be going through right now... you know emotionally...) it just made me look up the definition of the first word that came to mind when i thought of looping's possible fragile state of mind and that word was, Tear. And when unsuspecting people search the archives and find this thread they'll be tempted to wonder what kind of strange people inhabit this list . too funny.
 Bill