LP-1?

Hello!

To all you owners of the Looperlative, I'm wondering, should I purchase
one? :)

What I mean is this; as many of you know, I use the EDP and also love the
Repeater. I prefer the EDP as a dynamic live instrument for its abilities
to create granular, flexible loops on the fly which play nice with other
musicians, and the Repeater for its abilities to create tonal lines from
drones, and sync in a real-time malleable manner.

Are there features of the LP-1 which would really complement the edP and
repeater? -And is it easy / friendly to use live?…

Thanks so much and I hope my questions are not too vague…

Have a terrific day!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---