LOOP PEDAL FEATURE Spread Sheet proposed

In a thread at the Loopers Delight Facebook page,  I suggested
that we start to amass a data base of feature sets of all available
current and past looping devices that are now available either new
or in used condition, and to post this list at
www.livelooping.org with links sent to all relevant looping websites
(loopers delight.com,  loopers delight at facebook group,  and any relevant
guitar or gear sites.

I think we could probably pitch the printing of such a feature set
at many of the gear and instrumental magazines in print and online
ultimately and it would be a great service for newbies getting into this world
in the future.

Simeon suggested that it would be most efficacious to use a
spread sheet styled approach which I think is a grand idea.

Towards that end,   I wanted to kick start this idea by suggesting
all the feature sets I can remember of the Electrix Repeater, Gibson EDP,
Line 6 DL-4, Line 6 M-9/13,  Looperlative LP1/LP2 which are loopers
I've owned personally.

I suggest that people make suggestions for this spread sheet
by specifically writing HARDWARE LOOPER FEATURES or SOFTWARE LOOPER FEATURES
in the subject line so that we can very easily collate the information.

If people are amenable, I will start the next thread with the HARDWARE LOOPER FEATURES
set of features.

Rick Walker