Re: AUGMENTING Per's Spread Sheet WORDPRESS?

Rick Walker wrote:

I'd suggest that anyone who has experience with these devices take a look at his chart
and send in an equivalent entry for the devices they own.

ok, done that for Vox VDL-1 as a test case.

I'm wondering if there's a Wordpress plugin which would do this?
(I've no idea personally, but thought it worth a shot)

In that case it would fit on livelooping .org

andy
c'mon WordPress guys...you told us WP would do everything ;-)