Re: Echoloop now working for PC (mac?)

Thanks, Andy.

-----Original Message----- From: andy butler
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 7:44 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Cc: Matthias Grob
Subject: Echoloop now working for PC (mac?)

Apologies to anyone who suffered with an Echoloop version that was
never going to work.

Here's the fix on PC

http://www.andybutler.com/mathons/EcholoopPCv425.zip

This is latest version that I have access to, and is checked and
working in
Plogue Bidule

and....yes......wait for it

Ableton Live.

One issue I found in Ableton was that the plugin had to have it's midi channel
set to CH 1,
even though I was sending it stuff on CH2.
(confirmed with Ableton's midi filter).

So, I dunnow, does Ableton mess with midi channel of data it passes?

Anyway, the detailed but simple to follow instructions for running the plugin
in Ableton do indeed work. There's *no* problem with Note-Off.

Matthias says he has a working mac version, but hasn't yet been able to confirm that the bug
I found was fixed for mac.

Once again, apologies from Mathons for allowing this to occur.

andy butler
Mathons