reminder and instructions for the Looper's Delight / Live Looping Conference 2012

Hello, everybody! As you hopefully recall, we announced The Looper's
Delight /
Live Looping Conference, with instructions on how to call and sign in,
earlier this month. Well, this
is a reminder, for those of you who forgot. Below are the instructions and
time.
The Looper's Delight / Live Looping Conference 2012 will be held on
Saturday, June
2, 2012, from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, US Eastern Time. It is put together
using
Conversation Station. This is how you log in:
Dial the Conversation Station system at this phone number: 616-883-2999.
You will hear a train-like
sound. If you don't want to hear advertising and other nonsense, which is
most likely, press Pound.
The machine will tell you, "Press 1 for live rooms." This is a live chat
room, so press 1.
It will tell you to enter the room code, then press Pound. The Looper's
Delight / Live
Looping Conference room code is 5667 (which, on a phone, spells "loop").
So, dial 5667,
then press Pound. You should then hear a short recording of my voice
talking about Looper's Delight
and Live Looping. A machine will then tell you, "Please say your name,
then press Pound." Do so.
A machine will then tell you how many people are logged in, then it will
immediately log you in.
You have successfully logged into the chat. You don't have to log in at
2:00 PM solid. Being a chat
room, we'll let you log in early, or log in late. If you decide to log in
2 hours into the
show (at 4:00 PM), you can do that. Just remember, when you want to leave,
don't just hang up. Enter
the Conversation Station Leave command first, which is simply pressing 0
during the show. Hope to hear lots of
loop history, as well as lots of loops, at the conference!
Tyler Z
Tyler Zahnke of Prosomawi Media:
http://prosomawi.editthis.info