Re: Multi-channel Granular Loops

I am completely confused by your statement, Rainer :) The opening
musical statement is quite granular?! A binaural rendering of the 8
channel array environment will sound stereo - maybe that is what
you're alluding to?
No, I'm getting at my observation that things that are marketed as "granular" are typically either boring pads or odd noises, and things that are marketed as "multi-channel" rather confusing - if it means multi-channel (i.e. multi-track) loops, not a multi-channel reproduction system (which it was in your case).

(shutting up already - the main statement was I liked it)

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs