24 hours until the Looper's Delight / Live Looping Conference 2012

Hello, loopers! I know, I can't believe it either, but 24 hours from now,
the Looper's Delight
/ Live Looping Conference 2012 will kick off. If you don't have the
directions written or
typed down, you should either have them in your email or in the LD
Archive. Just 24 more hours; I get to be
hosting it, for I have had experience with Conversation Station, and,
thanks to Violet's help, it's
advertised on the LD home page, with a link to the original May 2nd
article, with the directions.
Within a week or two, we will have a whole recording of the event uploaded
to a website. Remember,
Saturday, June 2, 2012, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, US Eastern Time.
Tyler Z