Re: Can I have your feedback?

Sorry for the bump. For some reason I never got anybody's replies until late today. I appreciate all your feedback! Oddly enough, one of my original reasons for becoming a looper was to get away from that "mechanical" drum beat sound. I've sorta been fascinated by those "off beat" electronic music artists such as Shlohmo, or Shigeto, GroundIsLava, Flying Lotus,.Samiyam etc. Or maybe is it my lack of rhythmic knowledge that makes me think their music is off beat?