RE: Possibly OT / Interviewing Nels Cline

Say hello to him for me.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 1:09 PM, john floridis wrote:

I'm taking a shot here that some of the folks on this list are Nels Cline fans. Not sure if he does any looping, but I produce a 30 minute feature for Montana Public Radio called Musician's Spotlight, and I'm interviewing Nels tomorrow while Wilco is in Missoula. Anyone have some good suggestions for questions? Keep in mind this is a show for an intelligent audience, but not an audience of us music geeks :-)

I've not gotten too deep in to Nels stuff, but I'm smart enough to know he's going to be a great guest on the show.
Thanks,
John