Re: FL Studio Producer Edition has been purchased!

What exactly is the muse

On Jul 1, 2012 10:40 AM, "richard sales" <richard@glasswing.com> wrote:
When the Muse says GO, go.

Sometimes She directs us via technology.

I NEVER EVER refuse the Muse nowadays.

When younger, yes... and I paid big.  In my experience, concepts can be impediments and detours in disguise.

Follow the butterfly.

Caveat - just an old man's opinion!