Re: Mobius behavior

It's just memory.  If you can fill 333 layers and still be under the
maximum virtual memory size then you're fine.  If you did this in all 8
tracks it might be a problem.

The memory will be returned to an internal memory pool when you reset the
track and used for other things.  It will however still be "owned" by
Mobius and can't be shared with the host application.  So depending on
what you do you could let Mobius take all the memory, and leave none left
over for Logic or Ableton.  If that happened you would have to restart the
host.

As far as CPU goes it doesn't have much of an impact, but if you fill up
physical memory it will start paging things out to the virtual memory
file.  This can slow things down and cause audio glitches on some
hardware.

Jeff