Loop Wiki?

Hello! I have two years of experience in the field of wiki administration,
and I'm wondering how many
of you would want Loop Wiki; it would be an online encyclopedia by loopers
for loopers. You see,
on this website, mailing list posts become part of the reference-work when
the owner of the site posts them.
Well, Loop Wiki would be a place where if information needs updating, the
looper would just log into an
account, hit Edit, and change it, just like on Wikipedia. It's Web 2.0,
sonny! Of course, this
mailing list would still be active for questions and news updates. But
this website, you pretty much have
to email an admin for a change in the "encyclopedia" of loop topics we
have here. Well, what about
Loop Wiki? Log in, click, edit, preview, save! We all do that, and create
a more
Wikipedia-like community. It would be better than that Wordpress-blogger
stuff Livelooping is doing.
Tyler Z