Re: reissue the pds8000 (or a better delay based looper)-FOLLOWUP from DIGITECH

have you messed with the eh-2880?

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Tim Mungenast <tmungenast@verizon.net> wrote:
I used to work for Lexicon.

Their parent company, Harman (also Digi's parent co) was/is all about turning their backs n whatever cool stuff they used to do, and killing off their corporate children in a sort of white-collar Munchausen By Proxy.

I was there when the corporate suits too Lexicon off the building's exterior and replaced it with harman Specialty Group.

I was there when the suits threw historically significant prototypes into the dumpster.

I say this to illustrate what kind of people you are dealing with.