Re: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

yes bill, i was probably overreacting and i apologise if you felt my
you must know i have an enormous amount of respect for you and your
music. it's just that i've seen it time and time again - someone gets
hold of a complicated bit of gear...spends a couple of days fooling
with it and then comes to the conclusion that it's no good because
they can't get what they want out of it right away. now i'm not
lumping you in with those guys, but i reacted as if you were one of
those guys and as an unabashed axe-lover i can get a bit defensive
sometimes!
the offer of help still stands...so if you feel your learning curve
might be shortened a bit with some advice, then i'd be happy to try
and offer some.

sim