Re: Minimum spec PC for Abelton Live

Wow Per, Thats a great test they did...
However, (just scanning the results, pretty quick)
its SUPER inconclusive!

Many MBPs had the same specs with different results. a Big Mac Pro suffered bad results.. a simple Asus lappy did very well..

Very Odd!!!

So it seems that what other stuff you have going on on your computer may be rather relevant?

On the the hand, can you notice? These results are testing audio dropout, and they all passed, just with different CPU percentages... I often have to wait for the bouncy ball, or watch a blue line grow up a box... who cares.. Im not a robot, I LIKE those moments of relaxation... I even LIKE rendering on my video stuff, or building on my game stuff, as I can go out and have a cig...!

Mark