Re: RE: How about a crowdsourced documentary about looping?

For what it's worth, the L.A. based film maker/live video artist, Arkmay (aka Mark Thorton) has shot an entire feature length documentary of the Y2KX 10th Anniversary Live Looping Festival with very extensive interviews
with many of the people involved.

He's been swamped with work (how great for him) since he moved to L.A. and so it's been very slow going
for his documentary, unfortunately.

I don't know if he still intends to finish this film or not but that footage exists at least.

I'll write him again and ask him what is up.

yours,     Rick