Re: Hardware frustration - was Boomerang 3 midi sync

Cool, that Nanokontrol looks super portable :)

See that's my next issue, how to cheaply make a battery DIY pack or
something, that will power the rang and side car. So far I haven't
found out which solution to go with, as I would love to get a fully
battery powered rig thrown together. But I don't wanna stress my
macbook pro and it's battery, so luckily my keyboard takes batteries,
and I think I'll be going with the Traynor TVM50 battery powered amp:
http://www.musiciansbuy.com/mb/itemm.asp?IC=TVM50

And then for battery powering the pedals there's things like the
Eneloop Pedal Juice, but I think I'll run out of ohm or juice with
those two + a Boss LS-2 line selector, they're also a bit expensive.

So I'm gonna look into cheaper alternatives, perhaps some 9v battery
DIY'ing, or even bigger than that. If anyone is using the Rang or
similar power hungry pedals, with a portable battery setup, please
chime in :)