OT: Advice about Phantom Power and RME FIREFACE UC

OT: except for that it's gear related and I trust you all here with your
knowledge:

I purchased an RME FIREFACE UC sound card/breakout box for a client to
record/live loop with. It comes with 48 volt phantom power but the phantom
power doesn't provide enough juice to power either an Audio Technica ATM
4033 or a Neumann KM86 condenser mic.

Are there stereo 48 volt phantom power solutions in the world that are NOT
connected to microphone PreAmps? Currently I'm using an inexpensive ART
tube pre to give the mics enough power but I don't want to send the signal
through a cheap pre amp and into the very expensive RME pre amps.

Anyone know of a solution for this dilemma?

thanks, in advance,   Rick Walker