Re: Other great e-mail lists?

HI Torben,

I'm subscribing to lists on any topic that interests me. It's just so
fun when you have gmail to filter and sort messages. Below is a
listing of mine. As you may discover some lists are not active anymore
;-)  But just as much as I like mailing lists I do like a good RSS
reader. I use Bloglines for that, in the browser, and this is good for
reading news on sites where images are part of the articles and
discussion happen in the comment fields below each article. My RSS
listing at the very bottom.

(through Google:)
electrorganic: Electrorganic Instruments.
Looper's Delight Off Topic: Mailing list for the "off-topic"
discussions of the members of the Looper's Delight list (i.e. mails
not related to looping music and instruments)...
UILIST: Meeting place for users of U&I Software applications such as
MetaSynth, ArtMatic, ArtMatic Voyager, Videodelic, VTrack and others.
FeedBurner Help Group (7 subgroups): The official discussion site for
all things FeedBurner!

(through Yahoo:)
16tone
AkaiEWI
cambridgeloopfest
Chain-Tape-Collec...
dosegj
exs-users
GORDIUS
kyberloopfest
logic-ot
logic-users
LoopMusic
moogmodularv
music-producers
numer-pub
rocketears
siderial
softstep
spectrasonics
zonemobius

List of RSS feeds I find interesting:

unFretted Community Calendar
Circular Labs Forums
Amigos de Cabo Verde
The Cynical Musician
Bloglines | News
New Devices (Max for Live community patch sharing)
Updated Devices
Create Digital Music
Songbirdnest.com - Songbird Media Player
About Digital Music
New Music Strategies
Film Music Magazine
MacRumors : Mac News and Rumors(1)