RE:Looking for a "swell plugin" - (audio amplitude triggered level attack envelope)

  This seems to have the Auto-Volume Echo effect that I have come to rely on, one can turn of the delay portion and just use the swell. as much as i diss Line 6 for their cheap build and crappy switches, they do this effect better than anyone i've found, even using the modifiers and envelopes on my TC fireworx won't do this effect as musically, as a DL-4 or M series effect or this plug-in.