Re: OT compressor stompbox

I've haven't tried out many.  I have an old Dynacomp that's good but not when you don't want the clicks of quick attack.  An Ibanez in my old UE400 multi effects that's cool for some stuff and served me for years. But overall,  I LOVE the Empress Compressor.  Parallel compression - you can mix/control the amount of compression - which is a really cool effect.  You can drive it like a team of horses and it not one of them whinnies.  That is, it holds up really well when you slam it.  I think it falls into the less affordable category, though.

Richard Sales
Sent from my IPad