Re: OT compressor stompbox

hi Michael,

suggest you check out this:-

http://www.wamplerpedals.com/essentials/ego-compressor.html

Also +1 for the Pigtronix unit.

both available without additional import tax:-
http://www.hotroxuk.com/

Both have a blend control.

The Wampler unit has an *Attack* control, which really does let you
decide how much of the initial attack you want to let through.
The Tone control gives you a bit of extra treble, but unlike the Pigtronix
this does not affect the dry part of the blended signal.

afaik the Wampler is the only stompbox with the controls that will allow you to fine tune to your requirements. I've tried one, everything on it works fine...and it has a clean sounding audio path.

andy

Michael Peters wrote:

thanks Bill but I don't think it would go through customs here without anything added on top :)

-mpe