Re: New discovery on EDP!!!

Ill give it a go now Dennis.. glad to hear you are still making the Helsinki trip... all still on for Sound of Mu then?

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com> wrote:
Mark,

Let us know how it works on Echoloop — I've transcribed your steps and
will probably be trying it sometime over the next 3 weeks (either
while flying to Helsinki or driving to Faribanks, Alaska — either way,
I'm going to have number of LONG hours confined to smallish spaces
with the laptop and iPad!).

Can you post an audio example somewhere?

Thanks!

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com