Re: New discovery on EDP!!!

mark francombe wrote:

Instead I got 8 variations (probably levels of undo) of the noise layer

Andy Butler wrote:

yup, you undid(undoed?) into the loop history of the evolving single section loop.

During my recent beta test experiments with the LP-2 I have been putting multiple undo through its paces, and have had some similar experiences including realizing that as long as the LP-2 sees an overdub command first, I can quantize replace to my hearts content and when I go to undo it will take me back to the next layer. If I build of several layers in this way with different commands of reverse and feedback reduction thrown in to the stew, as I peal back the layers via undo it will take me all the way back to my first loop and also remember all of the fades and track manipulations along the way. Is this similar to the phenomena you are experiencing with your EDP, Mark?
 Bill