Re: midi foot controller theory

Actually, the upper row being a bit higher (there's a step), and because the switch clicks but doesn't need much distance to be activated, I hardly ever have a problem. It's actually more precise because I don't need to press as much as with the FCB.
I didn't think about it, but you could also find a second hand version of the MP128, the MP1288 (they sadly don't make them anymore), you'll have an incredible powerhouse with 8 cc inputs extra..
Cheers, hope that helps