Re: Great round-up article comparing DAWs

paul wrote:
Nice that Audition has received at least some recognition here.
Here is a rundown comparison between version 3 and the newest. the biggest down side to the new version is that there is no midi or vsti support.

http://www.adobe.com/ca/products/audition/buying-guide-version-comparison.html

hmm, all the best features are in Audition 3 (and most were in v2),

...which they won't let you buy.

I neglected to upgrade from v2, so I'm stuck there till they catch up.

Funny how big companies always manage to let you down in some way.

andy