Re: Anyone here never livelooped?

Why should people talk about various loops in songs?  It doesn't matter
what the web site says, people talk
about what they're interested in talking about, and apparently not many
people here are interested in talking about cut and paste looping.  You
can't change what people want to talk about.  But you can try getting new
members that share your interests to join.