RE: history essay updated

Wow, that looks very professional and exhaustive. I am working now but I will have a look when I can. Thanks!
Sergio

From: mp@mpeters.de
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: history essay updated
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:58:41 +0200

I updated and rewrote parts of my old "birth of loop" history essay, especially the final paragraphs about "today's loops".  Comments?

Many people know that I am one of those loopers who clearly advocate the importance of livelooping over the role of static loops (which have become either identical with sample playback in live music, or with cut+paste in studio work, completely ubiquitous and therefore practically invisible today),  so I know not everyone will agree with all of what I wrote  :)  but I'm open to learning and to other opinions.

http://www.livelooping.org/history/theory/the-birth-of-loop

-Michael