Looper's Delight offensive language policy (not)

Hello! I don't know if anyone has ever paid attention to this, but have
you seen how many people have gotten
away with swear words on this forum? I remember when we were having a
thread about why
loopers-delight.com was so out-of-date, but the forum part was as lively
as heck. Someone used the
F word "Why does everything have to be so f***ing up-to-date?" (I censored
the word out so I
don't have a bad track-record on this mailing list). And I read the help
file (the one that you see
when you send an invalid command to the subscription server), and even
THAT file had some (yet very mild)
language toward the end. Now, I've seen bad language in forums, and if I
would have signed up
five years ago, I would be long gone by now; I'm less sensitive. But this
site is where
musicians can communicate with each other, and talk about electronic music
technology, share
links, write articles about their technology ... but randomly putting the
F word in the middle of an
article about Mobius? I'm confused! In the days of Kim, would he get upset
when someone used a
word like that?
Tyler Z