Re: Heard live-looper Shannon Haydn in Indy

> > minimal looping.
>
> is this the backlash against exploration?
>
> andy

Never,  in this case it served the cover well, perhaps she gets a bit more experimental and edgy on her own material? what can I say, I love hearing cello in a contemporary setting. Her voice didn't exactly lure me to the rocks but her playing and ideas were strong.   What can I say?  I dig Cello Chix.   OK now back to multiple tracks of quantize replace sequences, resampled at variable speeds played in reverse.

Bill