RE: Do you think these controllers can be enough for livelooping with ableton?

Hello Per,

no, I was talking of the Yamaha Mfc10, not of the Beringer.
Andy said that the yamaha had too much latency and it was impossible to use it for livelooping.
It seems to me that he was saying the beringer was ok for that.

I cannot know EXACTLY all what I will want/like/need and be able to do with Ableton. I will know it after a while of using it. But I prefer to have controllers which are enough flexible to let me do quite lot of things, so I am covered.
I would not like to be ina situation where I find that I want to do something and I cannot.
Also, I am leaving my job to have some more time to make music, and I will work part-time with just enough for the expenses, so I would like to buy now what I know that will leave me covered for a relatively enough long while. Because then I will probably have no money for a gear for a long while.
What would you suggest in this case?