Re: I've received many artist bios, and I will be working on updating the website over the next few days..

This is the first I've heard about artist bios. I feel completely out of
the loop, pardon the pun, on all things related to the festival. I feel
like I'm in a subway and the announcer is providing important info but I
can only make out every 3rd or 4th word.

Tim Mungenast
Editor/Writer/Proofreader: www.linkedin.com/in/timmungenast
Guitarist/Composer/Vocalist: www.reverbnation.com/timmungenast