From: simpliflying@gmail.com
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: @Anders, for the OT (I make it public so that anybody can learn more about the OT)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:48:55 +0000

Hello Anders!

I have three questions for you! :)

1) do you know if there are trusty, reliable video tutorial about the OT, starting from ZERO (for who just opened the package), and with the new OS?
In Synthopia I saw a video which drove me CRAZY till I realized "damn, wait, maybe it was made with an old OS". It was IMPOSSIBLE to reproduce what he was doing... :) And it was indeed made with the first OS!

2) I see that the quick live usability could be a problem with all those menus and combinations of buttons. I wonder if it would not be possible to automatize some commands with a midi (foot or hand) controller, so that I can just push one button and the OT would execute a sequence of command without me having to open thousand menus.

3) Suppose that I have 4 tracks with 4 different samples, not too long, but not just one note. Something like "du-bi-da-bi-di-bu-pi-ram-pam-ta-ta-ta", just to say.
I want to be able to press the button corresponding to that track, and have the track playing only till I hold down the button. But I cannot. If I press one track button it will play till its end.
I want to be able to play with the tracks very quickly, deciding how long must play each one.
But even if I use the mute function, then when I unmute it will not start from the beginning, and I want to start from the beginning!
Is it possible?

Thanks!